Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hey! Hey! Hey!

CAN I SAY SOMETHING!

HEY! HEY! HEY!
Guys and Gals!

I'm back in blogging again!

After days of busyness and procastinations!

Yeah, just want to post this C.I.S.S blog in order
to inform you taht IM STILL ALIVE and KICKING!

YEAAHH!!

ATSUP BOULEVARD!! (Urban Taunt :) )

And yeah,  I'm also missed doing blogging sessions. Busy kasi eh!
 That's life...

Okay, cease talking... Here's my recent activities, so far...


BSBA Culmination Night.
A night of talents, socializing and goodbyes to my schoolmates and instructors.


The Author, with the ever beautiful Ms. Rai Anillo


Davao Chinese Baptist Church Building Construction Visitation
A very blessed moment for God's people in witnessing
the building of His Church.

Become Engineers for 1 hour! LOL! :)



Solicitations!!!!
And some Graduation Requirements

(Its okay guys and gals! I've already ask some
persons who are will to be sponsors. No need na to donate. :) )

Yeah! I'll be graduating, this November...
Graduation Portrait,  coming soon! :)


Fellowship with the blessed people! :)
ChiBap Young Prof Group


YPG do the EMMANITIES SHOCK

That's all I can say for now!

Stay connected by visiting my FB, Guys and Gals!

God bless! Shalom!


No comments:

Post a Comment